AGM Notice and Membership Information
Interested organisations and/or individuals that would like to take up membership with Cape York/Gulf RAATSICC Association, are encouraged and welcomed to complete applications prior to the AGM.
Please note that all new membership application must be accepted by the secretariat by COB Wednesday 28th October 2015.
To access membership applications please choose one of the following:
- Applications are available on our website: www.raatsicc.org.au
- Request applications via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applications can be faxed on request: please call Colleen Burfitt on (07) 4030 0900.
I wish also to inform you, that the RAATSICC Secretariat will host the last RAATSICC Members Forum for 2015, the day prior to the AGM. This forum which will include information regarding:
- Updates on the Child and Family Reforms
- Domestic and Family Violence Strategy
- Changes in the Social Service sector
- Relevant and Effective Resources
- Plus much more…………
Please note, information regarding:
- Membership renewal
- New membership
- Proxy votes
- Management Committee position up for re-election
- Nomination forms
- Members Forum and Agenda etc…
is available on our website at www.raatsicc.org.au.