SEEKING CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
We are searching for a dynamic and experienced leader to join our organisation in the role of Chief Executive Officer (CEO). The CEO will work closely with the RAATSICC Management Committee in coordinating the strategic direction of the organisation, whilst developing the corporate operations of RAATSICC. The ideal candidate for this position has previous corporate management experience and a proven track record for effective team management and results-driven leadership.
Chief Executive Officer
Level 8.1 - 76 hours per fortnight
8.30am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday
Based in Cairns
Employment contracts are paid in line with the QLD Social, Community, Home Care & Disability Services Industry Award 2010
To be eligible for interview, applicants must respond to the selection criteria in the application package and provide an identified reference.
Benefits of working with RAATSICC:
- Generous salary sacrifice benefits
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Commitment to professional development
- 9.5% Superannuation Contribution
Applicants for the above position will:
- Require a Bachelor or Masters Degree in Community Services, Community Management, or other relevant qualification
- Possess a current drivers licence
- Possess or be eligible for a Blue Card (for suitability to work with children and young people)
- Consent to a broader criminal history check
- Have an understanding and commitment to the mission, vision and values of RAATSICC.
Previous applications will be considered.
Closing date: Thursday 28th February 2019
Download Application Kits by clicking on the following link: